Contest! Win Dr. McDougall's SoupsI had the opportunity to try the newest offering from Dr. McDougall's: Ready to Serve Soup.
1 person will win a box containing a soup of each of the 7 new flavors (a box is 2 servings). If you are the selected winner, I will request your address, which I will forward to the company, and then they will ship you the soups. No catches (no spam)!
Here are 6 of the new flavors:
So far we have tried the vegetable and the roasted pepper tomato soups. They were both delicious, better than most of the canned soups we usually eat. The vegetable soup had nice-sized chunks of a variety of vegetables. The roasted pepper tomato had just a little kick that made it feel like a grown-up version of classic tomato soup. I especially like that the soups clearly state that they are vegetarian, so I wouldn't have to read through the ingredient list, or hope that "natural flavors" are meat-free!
Rules for contest entry:
US Entries Only!!
(1) You may enter 1 time per household. If you are a minor, be sure to check with a parent or guardian first.
(2) To enter leave a comment on this post. The comment needs to answer the two following questions:
- What is something you like about these soups or the company? Visit Right Foods, and find a positive nutrition, packaging, environmental, or other fact that makes you happy about trying these soups. Although a unique fact is not required to enter, they are certainly appreciated!
- How many dinners a week do you (or your significant other) cook at home (even lazy dinners count)?
(4) Entries will be accepted through midnight 11/30/2009.
(5) 1 winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Winner will be contacted by email and given 72 hours to respond with a mailing address. If the first selected winner does not respond in that time, an alternative winner will be picked.
Good luck, everyone!