Weekly Meal Plan (2/22/2010)I know that weekly meal plans are fairly popular on blogs, so I was thinking about starting it here. Is this something you, the reader, would like? Please let me know in the comments!
Remember we are actually pescatarians, so don't be shocked or offended by the 1 or 2 fish based recipes included each week.
Feel free to request in the comments that I post any recipe that you'd like to see. If it's labeled as a "new recipe," I'll only post if I enjoyed it, of course.
I generally plan 6 meals a week, since the 7th if often eaten out, or leftovers, or something quick like peanut butter.
Week of 2/22/2010
(1) Greek salad with flat bread and hummus
(2) Chicken (Morningstar Farms strips) fajitas with vegetarian refried beans
(3) Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Penne
(4) *New Recipe* Seitan Stifado over rice (cookbook - Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker)
(5) Eggs, vegetarian sausage, toast, and (probably) fruit salad
(6) Chicken Club Ranch Subs (a lazy veg recipe, see sidebar) with soup