March Contest - VeggieMealMaker.com
VeggieMealMaker.com is a new vegetarian and vegan meal planning website. Every week, you get a fantastic meal plan with recipes, plus a shopping list and a price comparison for many major grocery stores.
I participated in beta testing for the site and really liked the recipes offered, which are generally easy and nutritious. Our favorite recipe was the Bowtie Asparagus Pasta. I made it with 4 oz of pasta (to serve 2) and reduced the soymilk/water a bit, but kept the spices and vegetables at the original recipe amounts (being the vegetable fan that I am). I loved the "creamy" sauce that was dairy-free. We will definitely make this one again.
What You Can Win:
There will be 3 winners.
One person will win a 3 month free subscription ($19 value).
Two other people will each win a one month free subscription ($8 value).
General Rules for VeggieMealMaker Contest Entry:
(1) All countries are eligible to enter this contest.
(2) Each household can get two entries (see details below).
(3) If you are under 18, be sure to check with a parent or guardian before entering.
(4) If you don't have a blogger account with an email address link, be sure to leave your email in the comment so I can contact you if you are a winner. Don't forget this step; I cannot add you to my spreadsheet if I don't have your email address, so you will not be able to win!
(5) Entries will be accepted through midnight 3/31/2010.
(6) 3 winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Winners will be contacted by email and given 72 hours to respond. If the first selected winner(s) do not respond in that time, alternative winner(s) will be picked.
How to Enter (you may do one or both):
Leave a comment on this post. You must answer the questions below to be eligible.
After visiting the demo My Meal Plan page on VeggieMealMaker.com, answer the two following questions in your comment:
- How much does your family spend each week on groceries?
- Describe your family's meal planning strategy in a few short sentences.
Go to the subscription page of VeggieMealMaker.com.
Sign up for the free one week trial (no credit card required) of either the vegetarian or vegan meal plan.
After signing up for your free trial, go to the Contact Us page and send a message that says "lazy vegetarian." This is a required step to get a second entry!
*Note* VeggieMealMaker.com will then give me your email to add to my spreadsheet to select the winners. (You do not need to leave another comment below.)
Thanks and Good Luck!