Weekly Meal Plan (3/1/2010)General notes
Remember we are actually pescatarians, so don't be shocked or offended by the 1 or 2 fish based recipes included each week.
Feel free to request in the comments that I post any recipe that you'd like to see. If it's labeled as a "new recipe," I'll only post if I enjoyed it, of course.
I generally plan 6 meals a week, since the 7th if often eaten out, or leftovers, or something quick like peanut butter.
Week of 3/1/2010
(1) *New Recipe* Quinoa salad served on mixed greens
(2) Vegetable pizza on flat wraps (Flatout brand)
(3) French toast, sausage, and fruit salad
(4) *New Recipe* Paninis (hummus, spinach, mushroom, etc) and soup
(5) Eggplant Parmesan over spaghetti
(6)Grilled mahi-mahi, mac&cheese, frozen veggies