Weekly Meal Plan (3/15/2010)Be sure to scroll down and enter my March contest!
Remember we are actually pescatarians, so don't be shocked or offended by the 1 or 2 fish based recipes included each week.
Feel free to request in the comments that I post any recipe that you'd like to see. If it's labeled as a "new recipe," I'll only post if I enjoyed it, of course.
I generally plan 6 meals a week, since the 7th is often eaten out, or leftovers, or something quick like peanut butter.
Week of 3/15/2010
(1) Thai green curry over brown rice
(2) Breakfast tacos and home fries
(3) Lasagna (made with spinach and Italian sausage)
(4) Philly cheese steaks (Lazy Veg recipe, see sidebar -- made with seitan) and fruit salad
(5) Salmon cakes, spinach, and baked sweet potatoes
(6) Leftover lasagna