Weekly Meal Plan (3/29/2010)Be sure to scroll down and enter my March contest - just 3 more days to get your entry in!
Remember we are actually pescatarians, so don't be shocked or offended by the 1 or 2 fish based recipes included each week.
Feel free to request in the comments that I post any recipe that you'd like to see. If it's labeled as a "new recipe," I'll only post if I enjoyed it, of course.
I generally plan 6 meals a week, since the 7th is often eaten out, or leftovers, or something quick like peanut butter.
Week of 3/29/2010
Due to sickness last week, we didn't get around to a couple of the planned recipes, so they are reappearing this week.
(1) *New Recipe* Curried tofu salad over mixed greens (I'm adapting this from a curried chicken salad recipe, but using baked tofu instead)
(2) Meatloaf Wellington (a recipe I plan to add to the site as soon as I perfect it) and roasted veggies
(3) Stirfry (made with frozen stirfry veggies, sauteed tofu, and stirfry sauce) served over brown rice with vegetable eggrolls
(4) *New recipe* Moussaka (which I will attempt to adapt from several online recipes, including healthy and vegan versions) ... wish me luck
(5) *New recipe* Pasta Primavera (made with lemon pepper fettuccini)
(6) Salmon burgers, steak fries, and sauteed spinach