Weekly Meal Plan (3/8/2010)Be sure to scroll down and enter my March contest!
Remember we are actually pescatarians, so don't be shocked or offended by the 1 or 2 fish based recipes included each week.
Feel free to request in the comments that I post any recipe that you'd like to see. If it's labeled as a "new recipe," I'll only post if I enjoyed it, of course.
I generally plan 6 meals a week, since the 7th if often eaten out, or leftovers, or something quick like peanut butter.
Week of 3/8/2010
(1) Grilled mahi-mahi, mac&cheese, eggplant (never had this last week, so it has been bumped to this week)
(2) Pasta with Arugula (a Lazy Veg recipe, see sidebar)
(3) Morningstar Farms riblet sandwiches, french fries, sauteed spinach
(4) Chili (may use a new recipe, or the one in the sidebar) and cornbread
(5) Nachos made with leftover chili
(6) Quesadillas (another Lazy Veg recipe)