Weekly Meal Plan (4/5/2010)Don't forget: Enter my April / May Contest here!
General notes for weekly meal plans
Remember we are actually pescatarians, so don't be shocked or offended by the 1 or 2 fish based recipes included each week.
Feel free to request in the comments that I post any recipe that you'd like to see. If it's labeled as a "new recipe," I'll only post if I enjoyed it, of course.
I generally plan 6 meals a week, since the 7th is often eaten out, or leftovers, or something quick like peanut butter.
Week of 4/5/2010
Well, I'm a day late posting this, but I'll include last night's meal anyhow. Feeling extra lazy this week, so I'm sticking to easy classics.
(1) Egg salad sandwiches and soup
(2) Stew in my crock pot (V-8 based recipe) using gardein beef tips and bakery bread
(3) Broccoli and carrot pasta -- a lazy veg recipe
(4) Shrimp tacos and re-fried beans
(5) Baked potatoes topped with canned vegetarian chili and sauteed spinach
(6) Hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls, french fries, and frozen veggies