Contest - Win a T-shirt from Fibers.com!This week (October 24 - 31) is the 5th annual "World Go Vegan Week"! Although all my meals planned this week aren't vegan, I have been slowly increasing the vegan dishes in our diet.
So, in celebration of Vegan Week, fibers.com has generously offered to sponsor a contest. The winner will receive a $35 voucher to purchase a t-shirt.
Fibers.com is a great website where you can create your own custom shirt (how cool is that!) or purchase a shirt from the many designs available. Plus you can put that design on everything from a t-shirt to a hoodie to even a bib for your baby! They have lots of color choices, too.
Just as an example, here's a product I would love:
Please read the following rules carefully to enter!
(1) US and Canada addresses only.
(2) To enter, first visit one of these links
(4) Be sure that either your blogger account includes an email link, or leave your email address in your comment. If I can't contact you, I'll have to select a new winner!
(5) One entry per person, 18 years old + (If younger than 18, please ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.)
(6) Entries will be accepted through 11/25/2010 at midnight. I will send an email to the winner, who will have one week to reply. Once you verify your email, I will forward it to the company so they can email you the $35 voucher.
Also, just leave one comment! I moderate comments, so it may take some time for your comment to appear on the blog. Thanks.